Did you know it costs over $150 to feed the Bullsnake?
Your Adopt a Critter donation helps care for the more than 25 animals at the Audubon Center. Because of your generosity, Audubon's animals enjoy the highest quality care, world-class exhibits, and stimulating enrichment activities. Adoptees include both exhibit animals or educational program animals.
Our “parents” include individuals, school classes, scout troops, clubs, and community organizations. Adoption packages are a unique gift for birthdays, holidays, and other special occasions.
Adoptions are symbolic. All adoptable animals may have many adoptive parents and all adopt animals must remain in their homes at the Audubon Center.
Adopt a Critter benefits include:
- Personalized certificate of adoption
- 8x10 color photo and fun facts about the adopted wild child
- "Fun Facts" sheet about your animal
- Personal invitation to the annual “Parent Party” in February
- Recognition in the Audubon Center’s bi-annual newsletter and website
Contact the Audubon Center at 417-782-6287 or email@example.com for more information.