The Audubon Center offers both indoor and outdoor facilities with spacious rooms, seating for up to 125, kitchen access, a patio, and beautiful exhibits. Indoor spaces offer glimpses of the area's unique chert glades and the event pavilion lies next to scenic Shoal Creek. An optional nature program is also available.
- Seminar Hall: 2 hour min. $100 per hour for first 3 hours, $75 each additional hour
- Classroom: $35 per hour for first 3 hours, $20 each additional hour
- Roadrunner Meeting Room: $25 per for first 3 hours, $15 each additional hour
- Kitchen: $25 per event (only with classroom/space rental)
- Lower Park Creek Pavilion Reservation: $40 total for 4 hours, $10 each additional hour
- Gazebo Reservation: $40 total for 4 hours, $10 each additional hour
The outdoor venues listed below are available for rent in 4 hour increments according to the following fee schedule:
- Outdoor Lower Park Creek Pavilion Special Event: $200
- Outdoor Gazebo Special Event: $200
- Wildcat Spring Special Event: $200
- Redings Mill Bridge Event: $200 up to 4 hours maximum
Wedding's at Wildcat Glades:
Thank you for your interest in holding your special event at the Wildcat Glades Conservation & Audubon Center. Audubon is a non-profit organization whose mission is to conserve and restore natural ecosystems, focusing on birds, other wildlife, and their habitats for the benefit of humanity and the earth’s biological diversity. We do this through nature programs and hands on activities that connect people to nature. By choosing to hold your function at the Wildcat Glades Conservation & Audubon Center, you are helping to support these broad objectives.
Audubon reserves the right to carefully screen applicants before granting permission to rent the facilities. Accordingly, no contract exists until renter provides Audubon with an initial rental payment (50% of total rental fee) and the Facilities Rental Agreement is signed by Audubon. In event of rental cancellation 50% of the deposit will be refunded if cancellation is made 2 weeks prior to event. No refund will be made for cancellations after 2 weeks prior to date. Please see the downloadable pdf Wedding Rental Contract below for more detailed information.
A caterers list is available upon request, please contact Wildcat Glades for this information.
After hours surcharge: $50 per hour, per staff person.
A 50% deposit due at the time of reservation. Rentals are not confirmed until the deposit is made.
A 50% fee will be charged for cancelled reservations with less than two weeks notice, as reservations may have scheduled around your request.
A cleaning/damage deposit of $250 is required on all special occassion events. The deposit will be returned after a staff person has inspected the rented area and the area has been left in satisfactory condition. The deposit may take up to 30 days to process after the event.
Contact us at 417-782-6287 or email us, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to learn about your event, provide rental suggestions, and provide a quote.